- Reminders and Important Information
- Sports Colour Day
- Term 4 Summer Uniform
- Play, Train and Tennis Whiz Program
- Mary Help of Christians, South Woden
- Stage 3 Namarag Excursion
- Sacred Heart Community Ride and Walk to school Morning
- 'Socktober' Awareness
- Grandparents Mass
- Squiz Kids Live
Happy Holidays. We look forward to seeing everyone on Monday 9th October.
|Week 10||Wednesday 20th-Thursday 21st September||
|Friday 22nd September||
|Week 1||Monday 9th October||
|Friday 13th October||
|Week 2||Friday 20th October||
|Week 3||Friday 27th October||
Please refer to Compass for the following notifications:
- Canteen Volunteers
- Colour Fun Run Update
STUDENTS CLASS PLACEMENTS IN 2024
If you have any information or concerns about your child, which could contribute to their 2024 class placement, please make an appointment to talk to Mrs Staines.
STUDENTS NOT RETURNING TO SACRED HEART PRIMARY SCHOOL IN 2024
If your child is not reutrning to Sacred Heart in 2024, please forward the following information to the school office email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd September.
This information is required for class organisation for 2024 and government accountability.
- Child’s Name
- Destination School
- Forwarding Address
- My child/children have an Enrolment Application pending at another school
Term Four Sport Days
Kinder-Tuesday & Thursday
Stage 1-Tuesday & Thursday
Stage 2-Tuesday & Friday
Stage 3 Tuesday & Thursday
Students wear summer uniforms from the beginning of Term 4. As usual we will have a 2-week phase in period to help manage the change and weather.
School Summer uniform is worn with black formal school shoes and a school hat.
A reminder that:
- Students may wear their sport uniform and sneakers on the nominated days only. We will confirm the sport days for Term 4, next week.
- Fingernails must be kept short. Nail polish is NOT allowed.
- Hair should be of natural colour, of even grade (no shorter than a No 3 comb). Extremes are to be avoided.
- Hair which is shoulder length and longer, needs to be tied back with natural-coloured bands and uniform coloured ties or ribbons.
- All students should bring a water bottle to school every day.
We appreciate your cooperation with our school uniform policy. Please refer to our Uniform Policy on our website for further details.
Playgroup have enjoyed outdoor play in the beautiful sunshine this week along with playing with shaving cream and chalk drawing.
Playgroup had their last dance lesson with Mrs Simpson on Thursday, we will miss this special time with her next term.
Spring School Holiday Tennis Camps
North Woden : 25th - 29th Sept & 3rd - 6th Oct Bungendore : 25th - 29th September Braidwood : 3rd - 6th October
Pre-Tennis Launch Pad (4–7 yrs) 8.30am–11.30am Technique and Tactics (6 yrs+) 8.30am–1.00pm Technique and Tactics Plus (8 yrs+) 8.30am–5.00pm ANZ Hot Shots Tournament Tennis 1.00pm–5.00pm
North Woden Tennis Club (NWTC)
Bungendore Park Tennis Club(BPTC) Braidwood Tennis Club (BTC)
Call Frank 0438 258 624David 0424 295 634 Rising Star Tennis Academy
Awards will be presented during the school assembly on Friday from 2.40pm.
|John A, Lila D, Logan B, Ava T, Ruby M, Jessica M, Darcy G.|
|Orla K, Hugh O, Chris Y, Joshua P, Adriana L, Cleo W, Liam C, Leo M, Harrison H, Mick M, Matthew C, Meri H.|
|Jude C, Harrison A, Patrick T, Joshua K, Phoebe Y, Mia W-T, Kelli G.|
|Leira G, Elliot H, Zara Y, Olivia L, Maiya W, Amelia V, Isabella D, Maxx B, Henry H.|