Friday 19th June
|Sacred Heart Feast Day|
Thursday 23rd July
- The school interview online bookings are not open yet. We will send a SZapp notice when we are ready to take bookings for the interviews in Week 10.
- School Photos are on the 23rd July (Week One Term Three). Full school uniform is to be worn including maroon jumper.
- Canteen Recess Reminder: Counter sales for the canteen are unavailable at the moment. You can order recess from Qkr-Canteen-snacks and your child's order will be delivered to their classroom.
Canteen/Clothing Pool product update:
- Spray/wind jacket (navy) $25
- Gloves (navy) $5
- Healthy snack: carrot/cucumber strips with hommus
Sacred Heart Feast Day Hotdog Tuckday Lunch
In celebration of our Feast Day we will be offering the children a special Tuckday lunch on Friday 19th June. This will be a hotdog, drink and a cookie, with options for gluten free and vegetarian available.
For catering purposes, orders will need to be placed on QKR and will close on Monday 15th June at 11pm.
Please note there will be no other lunch orders available on this day.
What makes Sacred Heart so special?
Click on the image to download the brochure.
1R have been busy this week. They presented to Mrs Staines the letters they wrote to suggest how the school could save water as the response to their inquiry concept ‘Choices impact the sustainability of Earth’s resources.’
They have also been investigating how we measure length. Fabulous learning 1R
Congratulations to the following students celebrating their Birthday
Jarrett S, Harrison A, Emily D, Isabella D.
This week's assembly will be run by our school leaders over the PA to the children in their classrooms.
Awards will be presented at this time.
|George S, Harrison A, Kelli G, Cohen T, Lucy M, Murray B.|
|Kevin S, Stella R, Noah D, Aradhana A, Lucy M, Aiden H, Alice H, Joshua H, Hope O, Hayley L.|
|Nathon R, Amy S, Molly F, Isabella D, Olivia G, Claire G, Tom B, Zoe C.|
|Stage Three||Mia M, Milla K, Mirella M, Shivon Y, Joey S, Parise T, Josie A.|